How do I return or exchange an item?
Return And Exchange Policy
- You may return a purchase of in stock items for a refund or exchange within 30 days of receipt of the product. Any item that does not ship immediately and has a lead time is not considered a stock item.
- If the Return is due to an error on the part of American Uniform Sales, there will be no additional fees or shipping charges. For all other returns on stocked items a 15% restocking fee will be charged.
- Shipping costs to ship the item out would not be refunded unless we made an error on your order.
- If you received free shipping because your order was over $150, you would be refunded for the cost of the items returned minus any shipping costs we incurred to ship that item (unless we made an error)
- Special order item returns will be on a case by case basis. Please contact us at
(800) 672-8452 (ext. 246) for details.
- Custom items such as garments that have been altered or had patches sewn on are not eligible for returns or exchanges unless there was an error made by American Uniform Sales, Inc.
- Shipping costs for returns must be prepaid by the customer. COD shipments will not be accepted.
- Items to be returned must be in new, unused condition with original packaging and tags.
- We want to make your return or exchange as easy as possible. Please contact our sales team at 800-672-8452 ext 246